A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Farooq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Farooq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooq
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farooq Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq graduated from People`S Med Coll, Nawabshah, Pakistan.
Dr. Farooq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabila Syeda Farooq MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nabila S. Farooq practice?
- Dr. Nabila Farooq has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nabila Farooq practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.