A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Farooq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Farooq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooq
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq graduated from People`S Med Coll, Nawabshah, Pakistan.
Dr. Farooq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabila Syeda Farooq MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nabila S. Farooq practice?
- Dr. Nabila Farooq has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nabila Farooq practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.