A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Farooq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Farooq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooq
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Farooq Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq graduated from People`S Med Coll, Nawabshah, Pakistan.
Dr. Farooq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabila Syeda Farooq MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nabila S. Farooq practice?
- Dr. Nabila Farooq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabila Farooq practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Livonia, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists, West Bloomfield Child Psychiatrists, and West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.