A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Hussain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabila Hussain, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan