A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Hussain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabila Hussain, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabila Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nabila Hussain practice?
- Dr. Nabila Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabila Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Nephrologists.