A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabila Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabila Zaidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabila Zaidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Peshawar, Northwest Fronteir Province.
Dr. Zaidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabila Shoeb Zaidi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabila S. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Nabila Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabila Zaidi practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.