A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.