A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nachum Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nachum Pfeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pfeffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nachum Meir Pfeffer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nachum M. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Nachum Pfeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nachum Pfeffer practices Internal Medicine near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists.