A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nachum Stollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stollman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stollman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nachum Burt Stollman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nachum B. Stollman practice?
- Dr. Nachum Stollman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nachum Stollman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.