A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naciye Turan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naciye Turan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naciye Turan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Turan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naciye Turan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naciye Turan practice?
- Dr. Naciye Turan has 1 office location.
Dr. Naciye Turan practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.