A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naciye Turan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naciye Turan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naciye Turan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Turan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naciye Turan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naciye Turan practice?
- Dr. Naciye Turan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naciye Turan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New York, NY.
See Islip Radiologists.