Dr. Nada Aziz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 27th, 2016
I love Dr. Aziz
Dr Aziz is just amazing, 1st Dr to spend all the time you need and was only Dr to figure out what was wrong with me over 5 other doctors.

July 4th, 2015
Horrible attitude and lack of bedside manners
This is actually a hospital review, Dr. Aziz is extremely rude, gave the wrong diagnosis, and came across as extremely arrogant. When she was asked for proof of this supposed "condition", her answer and I quote was " because im a physician!" She lacks bed side manners and compassion and won't listen to a word I've said to her. Our family replaced her and thankfully got a second opinion, luckily the second Doctor who took over did, because she was just plain wrong. I don't care if she's a physician or not, her attitude was horrible and I have no idea why she she wears a cross necklace around her neck. Must be for show.

July 5th, 2011
unexpected hospital visit
I was in the hospital because of reaction to a med that made it imposible to breath. She was my Hospatalist and I could have not asked for a better Dr. She is intuitve, smart and compassionate. Her explainations of my condition and her treatment was spot on. She is kind and listened to me with excellent answers. She along with her staff were a lifeline at a very tense time.