Dr. Nada Boskovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nada Boskovic?

September 27th, 2017

a unique physician who is a human being first

I found Dr. Boskovic very engaging in simplifying the medical state of my family member. she followed up often, and treated us like we were family. She showed compassion, humanity and emotions in a very difficult time where life and death were hand in hand. I would refer Dr. Boskovic without a doubt to all persons, and hope she stays in practice for many years. She is simply unique.

January 6th, 2016

Dr. Boskovic is a very conscientious, compassionate, knowledgeable and caring physician. She spends time with me and listens to my concerns. She has been excellent in diagnosing my illnesses and in her treatments of same.

July 3rd, 2012

Smart doc

She is good. Takes her time to speak with you and listens to your problems and does a great job fixing the problems too.

May 17th, 2012

Caring. Very Smart

I saw her in the hospital when I was very sick.She spoke to me at length about what was happening and took care of me. She was charming, smart and took excellent care of me.My husband and children were very impressed with her and want to see her as their doctor from now on. The hospital staff was also very nice and my experience was a good one.Thanks, Dr. Boskovic.

March 27th, 2011

Nothing else to say but she is fantastic.

August 22nd, 2010

The best doctor ever!

If you truly want to have a great doctor who knows her stuff and treats you like you are her family member, go see her!I will make sure to let everyone know of my wonderful experience with this beautiful young doctor. She is a rare gem. She nailed my diagnosis right away.

November 27th, 2008

The best doctor in Florida

Wow, I thought that this doctor was awesome.Now I am going to get everyone in my family to see her too.She is such a kind, caring doctor who knows her stuff.

March 25th, 2017