A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nada El Husseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nada El Husseini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada El Husseini, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Husseini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada K El Husseini MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nada K. El Husseini practice?
- Dr. Nada El Husseini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nada El Husseini practices Neurology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Durham Neurologists.