Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jan 21st, 2015

I ABSOUTELY LOVE Dr. Samaha!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Apr 8th, 2011

Dr. Samaha is really an amazing person. When I was pregnant with my first child she instantly made me comfortable and built my excitement further about my little one. She is so personable and comforting. With my second pregnancy now she has been very informative and alleviated my worries about issues that have come up. I highly recommend her as you will get the best care, guaranteed! She is a doctor who spends the time.

Super Woman (without the cape) show details Super Woman (without the cape)
Mar 25th, 2011

When someone dreams of becoming a doctor as a child, this is what they become. Nada is incredibly intelligent, comforting, understanding and appears as an everyday person. This is from years of hard work and experience. She clearly had the drive to become a visionary in her field. Her manner is excellent and she has the ability to pass that confidence on her nervous parents to be. She can handle any situation without getting worked up because she is an expert in her field. If youre lucky enough to get an appointment with her, dont be late.

Dr. Nada Samaha, show details Dr. Nada Samaha,
by Denise :) on Mar 22nd, 2011

DR. Samaha is a wonderful doctor and she delivered my four children. she always treated me as I was first time pregnant.She is sweet, loving and the-rill,You will be happy and content to have her by your side! She will do her best to make you comfortable and help you and your baby. She is the best and I highly recommend her.I couldn't do it without her!Mother and baby get the best care!!!Thank you Dr.Samaha for everything you have done to make my pregnancies a wonderful experience.

Couldn't have asked for better!! show details Couldn't have asked for better!!
Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Samaha was exactly what I needed during my 3 pregnancies. She was very positive, very enthusiastic, but down to earth (and funny), very informative, and very supportive especially when we lost one of our babies. A smart, positive, and wonderful woman and doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone!!!