Learn more about Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hana-Bachuri
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hana-Bachuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hana-Bachuri graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hana-Bachuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri practice?
- Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nada Hana-Bachuri practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Park, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.