Learn more about Dr. Nada Jabbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nada Jabbur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbur
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Jabbur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Intraoperative Complications
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbur graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Suhayl Jabbur MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nada S. Jabbur practice?
- Dr. Nada Jabbur has 1 office location.
Dr. Nada Jabbur practices Ophthalmology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Ophthalmologists.