A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nada Kerouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nada Kerouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Kerouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerouz graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kerouz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Joseph Kerouz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nada J. Kerouz practice?
- Dr. Nada Kerouz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nada Kerouz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Endocrinologists.