Learn more about Dr. Nada Kerouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nada Kerouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerouz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kerouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Kerouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerouz graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kerouz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Joseph Kerouz MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nada J. Kerouz practice?
- Dr. Nada Kerouz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nada Kerouz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Endocrinologists.