Dr. Nada Kerouz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2016
Dr. Keroux is a top physician, she call the shots accurately. She is very helpful when one asks questions.

August 15th, 2015
I have also seen another doctor in the practice. I have called and left messages for the doctor I have seen. The messages go through and are replied to very quickly. The staff are getting the messages to the doctors. If your messages are not being answered, the. Chances are it is the doctor who doesn't respond in a timely manner. I have left messages with the same staff, but to a different doctor in the practice- and I have been impressed with how quickly I receive an answer. Please don't be too quick to blame the staff.

June 11th, 2015
I've had Dr. Kerouz for about 18 years now. She is very caring and very smart. She is definitely an advocate for her patients and would not even think of changing to another MD.

April 7th, 2014
EXCELLENT Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Kerouz for quite a few years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is brilliant as far as I am concerned. My daughter, sister and niece are all patients of Dr. Kerouz and feel exactly the same way about her. Her diagnosis are always accurate and her personality is awesome. It is always a pleasure to go see her. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

June 4th, 2013
Finest Doctor Around . . .
I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for years and finally was able to make her my primary care physician - had to leave another good doctor unfortunately, but it's so much easier with one doctor! Dr. K is the best doctor I've ever had - besides her sense of humor, which always makes me leave in a good mood (!!!), she has given me the best treatment and the best advice - I trust her implicitly. Her staff has been terrific - don't understand other's problems - hey, we all have bad days . . . I only wish I didn't have to remember to make appointments so far in advance - she is too popular and that means you have to wait a bit - but Sheri is wonderful and very knowledgable as well . . . Thank you Dr. K for all the years of your professional help.

November 7th, 2012
Love Dr. Kerouz
I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for 18 years (yikes). Only doctor I've ever had that really listens to me. Not afraid to tell me what she thinks either. Breath of fresh air. I love her.

April 28th, 2012
Traci L
Dr Kerouz has been my endocrinologist and Primary Care for over 10 years. Anytime I have to wait for her I just remind myself that part of what I admire about her is that she never makes me feel rushed. The outstanding addition of Sheri the Physician Assistant has helped to off load some of the less critical issues from Dr. Kerouz and has made getting an appointment with either one much quicker. I have had to leave messages with the office staff on many occasions and each and every time have received the appropriate follow up within the promised time period. My only suggestion is that the office become more technology oriented so that I could send a question and receive an answer via email and also review my test results on line.

March 27th, 2012
Great doctor (when you can reach her)...AWFUL staff
Dr. Kerouz seems like a fantastic doctor when you are sitting in front of her. She answers your questions and explains things. The problem is after you leave there. If you have questions her staff take messages and she answers randomly some time later. If you want followup you have to ask for it. There is no regular checkups or followup blood work to make sure your levels are correct. My insurance changed and I need 90 day prescription called in instead of a 30 day and 3 days later they've called in 30 day to wrong pharmacy and 30 day to correct pharmacy after I spent time talking to them twice and explaining what I need. Doctor is great IN PERSON as long as you don't have questions after or need followup..staff incompetent and can't pass on a proper message ever.

February 11th, 2012
Dr. kerouz is an amzing physicianshe first started out as my specialist but soon became my primary as well. She is the first doctor that I have trusted and totally have comeplete faith in her. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.

December 31st, 2011
Office Staff is HORRIBLE
The office staff is rude and unreliable. If you have an urgent matter all you can do is cross your fingers they get her the message. Also, Dr. Kerouz is also in no hurry to get back to you on matters of importance. She won't even take 5 minutes to return a phone call when a doctor calls her on behalf of a patient to get the answer to a question. Other than this if you can tolerate it she is pretty thorough just pretty much impossible to get in touch with unless you make an appointment.

September 16th, 2011
Dr. Kerouz is wonderful and I am very lucky to have her as my primary care. The PA there is very nice but I have been kept waiting 3 times over a half hour and had to leave the last time.

October 4th, 2010
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Nada Kerouz has been my PCP and Endocronologist for over 10 years. She does a complete and thorough annual visit. She spends the time to get to know many areas of my life, and how my body is functioning from head to toe. She has always been very considerate by calling me at home to dicuss my lab results when they come in.