Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Keroux is a top physician, she call the shots accurately. She is very helpful when one asks questions.

by Office staff is competent and teliable on Aug 15th, 2015

I have also seen another doctor in the practice. I have called and left messages for the doctor I have seen. The messages go through and are replied to very quickly. The staff are getting the messages to the doctors. If your messages are not being answered, the. Chances are it is the doctor who doesn't respond in a timely manner. I have left messages with the same staff, but to a different doctor in the practice- and I have been impressed with how quickly I receive an answer. Please don't be too quick to blame the staff.

Jun 11th, 2015

I've had Dr. Kerouz for about 18 years now. She is very caring and very smart. She is definitely an advocate for her patients and would not even think of changing to another MD.

EXCELLENT Doctor show details EXCELLENT Doctor
by Betty Sa. on Apr 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kerouz for quite a few years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is brilliant as far as I am concerned. My daughter, sister and niece are all patients of Dr. Kerouz and feel exactly the same way about her. Her diagnosis are always accurate and her personality is awesome. It is always a pleasure to go see her. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Finest Doctor Around . . . show details Finest Doctor Around . . .
Jun 4th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for years and finally was able to make her my primary care physician - had to leave another good doctor unfortunately, but it's so much easier with one doctor! Dr. K is the best doctor I've ever had - besides her sense of humor, which always makes me leave in a good mood (!!!), she has given me the best treatment and the best advice - I trust her implicitly. Her staff has been terrific - don't understand other's problems - hey, we all have bad days . . . I only wish I didn't have to remember to make appointments so far in advance - she is too popular and that means you have to wait a bit - but Sheri is wonderful and very knowledgable as well . . . Thank you Dr. K for all the years of your professional help.

Love Dr. Kerouz show details Love Dr. Kerouz
Nov 7th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for 18 years (yikes). Only doctor I've ever had that really listens to me. Not afraid to tell me what she thinks either. Breath of fresh air. I love her.

Traci L show details Traci L
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr Kerouz has been my endocrinologist and Primary Care for over 10 years. Anytime I have to wait for her I just remind myself that part of what I admire about her is that she never makes me feel rushed. The outstanding addition of Sheri the Physician Assistant has helped to off load some of the less critical issues from Dr. Kerouz and has made getting an appointment with either one much quicker. I have had to leave messages with the office staff on many occasions and each and every time have received the appropriate follow up within the promised time period. My only suggestion is that the office become more technology oriented so that I could send a question and receive an answer via email and also review my test results on line.

Great doctor (when you can reach her)...AWFUL staff show details Great doctor (when you can reach her)...AWFUL staff
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Kerouz seems like a fantastic doctor when you are sitting in front of her. She answers your questions and explains things. The problem is after you leave there. If you have questions her staff take messages and she answers randomly some time later. If you want followup you have to ask for it. There is no regular checkups or followup blood work to make sure your levels are correct. My insurance changed and I need 90 day prescription called in instead of a 30 day and 3 days later they've called in 30 day to wrong pharmacy and 30 day to correct pharmacy after I spent time talking to them twice and explaining what I need. Doctor is great IN PERSON as long as you don't have questions after or need followup..staff incompetent and can't pass on a proper message ever.

Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. kerouz is an amzing physicianshe first started out as my specialist but soon became my primary as well. She is the first doctor that I have trusted and totally have comeplete faith in her. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.

Office Staff is HORRIBLE show details Office Staff is HORRIBLE
Dec 31st, 2011

The office staff is rude and unreliable. If you have an urgent matter all you can do is cross your fingers they get her the message. Also, Dr. Kerouz is also in no hurry to get back to you on matters of importance. She won't even take 5 minutes to return a phone call when a doctor calls her on behalf of a patient to get the answer to a question. Other than this if you can tolerate it she is pretty thorough just pretty much impossible to get in touch with unless you make an appointment.

Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Kerouz is wonderful and I am very lucky to have her as my primary care. The PA there is very nice but I have been kept waiting 3 times over a half hour and had to leave the last time.

Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
Oct 4th, 2010

Dr. Nada Kerouz has been my PCP and Endocronologist for over 10 years. She does a complete and thorough annual visit. She spends the time to get to know many areas of my life, and how my body is functioning from head to toe. She has always been very considerate by calling me at home to dicuss my lab results when they come in.

by Mary on Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Kerouz is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is very caring and really takes the time to listen and care. It does take a long time to get an appointment but that is a testament to what a great doctor she is.

Professional show details Professional
by Roger on Nov 30th, 2009

Dr. Kerouz is very caring, and always listens and follows up with a phone call. She is an excellent doctor!!

by Elaine laCroix on Oct 8th, 2009

I have ben cared for by Dr. Kerouz for over six years for my diabetes and other issues. She has been very knowledgeable about the various topics that have presented. Dr. Kerouz returns calls even if it is in the evening when that is all that her schedule allows.

Brilliant doctor with a cold support staff show details Brilliant doctor with a cold support staff
Sep 16th, 2008

I think Dr. Kerouz is a very good doctor. She would be a great doctor if she would return calls and had a staff who actually cared about the patients.