Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nada Krnjaic
Dr. Nada Krnjaic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krnjaic is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Krnjaic has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nada Krnjaic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nada Krnjaic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Robert Enguidanos
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Gerald Bush
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Norberto Perez
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23