A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nada Stotland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Stotland, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotland graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Logan Stotland MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nada L. Stotland practice?
- Dr. Nada Stotland has 1 office location.
Dr. Nada Stotland practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.