A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nada Stotland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stotland
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Stotland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nada Stotland, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotland graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Logan Stotland MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nada L. Stotland practice?
- Dr. Nada Stotland has 1 office location.
Dr. Nada Stotland practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.