A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nada Usta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Usta graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Usta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Baystate Hospital, Springfield, Massachusetts
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nada Usta MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nada Usta practice?
- Dr. Nada Usta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nada Usta practices Anesthesiology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Anesthesiologists.