Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nader Honarkhah
Dr. Nader Honarkhah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Janesville, WI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Honarkhah is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital Of Janesville, Janesville, Wi. Dr. Honarkhah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nader Honarkhah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nader Honarkhah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Janesville, WI.
Dr. Mark Angevine
Janesville, WI 0 mi40
Dr. Kim-Doan Nguyen
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Janesville, WI 0 mi11
Dr. Baseer Qazi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Janesville, WI 0 mi15