A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadarajan Janakan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadarajan Janakan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadarajan Janakan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janakan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Janakan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadarajan Janakan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadarajan Janakan practice?
- Dr. Nadarajan Janakan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nadarajan Janakan practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.