A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Dujovny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadav Dujovny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Dujovny, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dujovny graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dujovny has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dujovny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans