A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Dujovny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadav Dujovny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Dujovny, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dujovny graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dujovny has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadav Dujovny MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nadav Dujovny practice?
- Dr. Nadav Dujovny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadav Dujovny practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.