A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadav Schwartz practice?
Dr. Nadav Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.