A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadav Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadav Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Nadav Schwartz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nadav Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.