A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui, Gastroenterologist, Internist, Hepatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ahsan Siddiqui BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine and Hepatology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Appleton Internists and Appleton Hepatologists.