A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Abu-Rustum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Abu-Rustum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abu-Rustum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abu-Rustum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Abu-Rustum, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Rustum graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Abu-Rustum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem R Abu-Rustum MD is a male Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Abu-Rustum has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Abu-Rustum practices Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.