A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Ahmad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Ahmad, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ahmad has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ahmad FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Ahmad has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Olympia Fields Internists.