A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Duaij graduated from Universite De Geneve, Geneva.
Dr. Al-Duaij has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Al-Duaij practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.