Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadeem Faruqi
Dr. Nadeem Faruqi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petersburg, VA, with other offices in Colonial Heights, VA and Hopewell, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Faruqi is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Southside Regional Medical Center and John Randolph Medical Center. Dr. Faruqi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadeem Faruqi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nadeem Faruqi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, VA.
Dr. Saquib Samee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Petersburg, VA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kwabena Agyeman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Petersburg, VA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Brian Blackwell
Petersburg, VA 0.73 mi23