A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashfaque
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ashfaque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashfaque graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashfaque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Colonial Heights Internists and Colonial Heights Cardiologists.