A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashfaque
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashfaque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashfaque graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashfaque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Ashfaque practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Colonial Heights Internists and Colonial Heights Cardiologists.