A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Behjet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Behjet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Behjet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behjet graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Behjet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Hospital
- Nursing Care Center Of Bristol, Bristol CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem S Behjet MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem S. Behjet practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Behjet has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Behjet practices Internal Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists.