Dr. Nadeem Chaudhry MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 30th, 2015
Dishonest doctor
In 2007 I saw dr Chawdry for hand surgery and breast reduction. He asked me for $2000 cash to do a breast lift .I also paid him $5000 for a lipo of my stomach.I got infection in my right breast,which caused my nipple to be higher than the other and the breast deformed. With the lipo he damage my stomach.last week I went to see him to fix my breast,It has caused me a lot of emotional pain. He asked my for another $5000 to fix his mistake.There is not records at BHC,He did it off the book. crook.

December 31st, 2011
UNCOMPASSIONATE CROOKED DR.
Nadeem Chaudhry is a crooked Dr.He lacks compassionate and sole interest is purely guided by greed. He overcharges and is not even a true plastic surgeon under medicaid He is listed as a hand doctor/ general medicine. He did my liposuction and left me worst off. I went to speak to him and he as a true con artist stated to me " I had to paid for revisions". I also made a women in his office that stated she had surgery but paid him cash but used her insurance. Lastly if your insurance is paying your surgery you do not need to pay him for services as your insurance is already paying. If indeed he is charging patients on the side by simultaneously collecting from health insurance he is involved in medical fraud. It is ilegal to collect money from patients if the patient's insurance is already covering the surgery expenses , anesthesia etc.

August 25th, 2011
I had breast augmentation and everything came out great. However, his prices are a little on the high side.

July 9th, 2010
cares only about money by lying does not deliver
DR. Chaudhry is just awful , He lies makes you believe but, when you have surgery he does not deliver the service . I had such a horrible experience with this doctor. I feel like such a fool paying him for nothing but headaches, tears and now I have to go spend more to fix his botched liposuction. If any one else has been a victim of Dr Chaudhry botched surgery be strong do not let this person destroy your spirit.