A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Dhanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Dhanani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Dhanani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanani graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhanani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Dhanani MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Dhanani practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Dhanani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Dhanani practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Houston, TX.
See Cambridge Urologists.