A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Esmail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Esmail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmail graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esmail has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem S Esmail DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem S. Esmail practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Esmail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Esmail practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Bellevue Dentists.