Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Hanif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Hanif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanif
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Hanif, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanif graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hanif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Hanif practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Hanif practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Pulmonologists, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Sleep Medicine Doctors.