Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Hanif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Hanif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Hanif, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanif graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hanif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Hanif practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Hanif practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Pulmonologists, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Sleep Medicine Doctors.