A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Hanif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Hanif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Hanif, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanif graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hanif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Hanif practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Hanif has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Hanif practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Sleep Medicine Doctors, Rockford Pulmonologists, and Rockford Critical Care Practitioners.