A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Husain, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Husain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Husain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem M Husain MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem M. Husain practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Husain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.