A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans