A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Hussain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Hussain practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Gastroenterologists.