Dr. Nadeem Ikhlaque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 27th, 2015
I ended up with Dr. Ikhlaque after Dr. Cooper "left" her practice. I stayed with him for a year and in that year he just continued what Dr. Cooper started. Never made any changes in my dose of chemo unless I asked for it. I had been feeling poorly for several months and finally asked asked for additional blood test and it showed that I was iron deficienct. He did not appear to take a real interest in me, and I feel it was because he "inherited" me from another doctor. I am a nurse myself and too many times I see this happen to patients. I learned my lesson and one needs to take control of your medical condition and be your own advocate and if you don't like your doctor, find a new one. I did and now I am on the road to recovery.

January 2nd, 2014
Care for Husband
Dr. Ikhlaque was my husband's oncologist when he practiced in Wheeling, WV, in 2006-2011. Dr. Ikhlaque was tremendous! He was always very compassionate to both my husband and me and always took the time to answer any questions or concerns we had. When he left the Wheeling area, we felt like we had lost not only this dedicated doctor but a friend. I cannot speak highly enough of this dedicated professional!

November 20th, 2012
My daughter has had multiple visits to this doctor. We really like him.

September 28th, 2008
I have been with Dr. Ikhlaque for one and one-half years. He has always been up front with me, but extremely willing to work with me allowing me to be active in my treatment. He is an exceptional doctor with a love for his patients that shows in all he does. His office staff is also exceptional.