A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Jamil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Jamil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jamil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem Jamil practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Jamil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Jamil practices Internal Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See Conroe Internists.