A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Kazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Kazi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan