A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Kazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Kazi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ahmed Kazi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem A. Kazi practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Kazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadeem Kazi practices Gastroenterology near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Gastroenterologists.