A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Khan, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ahmed Khan FAAPMR and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Khan practices Family Medicine near Willow Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.