A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Khan, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ahmed Khan FAAPMR and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Khan practices Family Medicine near Willow Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.