Dr. Nadeem Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadeem Khan?

Botox/Juvaderm/and Bio-Te

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I have had the chance to 'try out' other places for my cosmetic procedures (when Dr. Khan wasn't available) and NONE of them came CLOSE to giving me the results I was looking for!!! I definately am a REPEAT CUSTOMER!!! And Chasity is awesome as well!!!! She helps him out during my procedures.:)).

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Misdiagnosis.....I knew it before I left. I took my child the next morning to his pcp to receive proper medical care.

He helped me ride again

Posted on January 27th, 2013

I had a horse riding accident and had been misdiagnosed by drs for 2 years. I was told by other Drs that I would not be able to ride anymore. Finally refered to Dr. Kahn. He figured out what the real injury was and set me up with a great game plan and have been very happy with my overall results. Thanks to Dr Kahn and staff, I am walking, resting, working and more importantly riding. He gave me back my personal quality of life

HORRIBLE ER DOCTOR

Posted on January 19th, 2011

If you are in dire need of emergency treatment, you would be better off staying home than to have Dr. Khan "treat" you. He is RUDE, has a HORRIBLE bedside manner, and ordered his nurse to inject me with a med that was clearly on my allergy list! I went to the ER with a migraine and left with a concussion and a bruised hip after having a seizure and flipping off the guerney thanks to him and his ignorance!

Posted on October 6th, 2017