Dr. Nadeem Maalouli Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nadeem Maalouli?

Register Nurse. Assistant Nurse Manager at Wolfson Children Pediatric PHP

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Love this doctor! I'm a medical professional and prefer going to Dr. Maalouli over my regular primary care doctor. He has always taken excellent care of me and my son as well. Would reccomend him to anyone!

Caring / Great bedside manner

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Really liked my experience with this doctor. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Pleasant, caring and patient. Great listener. Tries to get to the botto ...

Excellent

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr Maalouli is an excellent physician. I would and have entrusted every member of my family to his care and have never been disappointed.

Posted on April 10th, 2017