Family Physicians
Greater NE Family Practice
406 W 1st Ave
Parkesburg, PA 19365
610-857-3445
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  First Impression  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

Visited the Doctor for the first time changing from my last Family Doctor - here is my first impression: He took his time was not in a hurry, I did not wait for an hour in the waiting room after registering and liked his polite and easy going style of asking questions and recommending solutions - My conclusion so far - he is a keeper .

|  show details
by Vicki S on Sep 4th, 2013

I think he's one of the better doctor's out there. He recognizes and understands what happens with food allergies, which is hereditary.

|  Receptionist  |  show details
by Carolyn, RN, BSN, MSN, DHP on Jun 13th, 2013

The receptionist gets too involved with patient's lives, and believes she is family with many patients. She is not family. So when she doesn't get invited to something that she believes she should be invited to, she becomes a witch and ruins your son's wedding day. I'm wondering how many other people she has done this to. The worst thing about it, the doctor won't even talk with the patient that this happened to. So, he's losing a 5 member patient family, and we are telling as many as we can about this woman at the front desk who calls herself a Christian. Shame on her, and shame on Dr. Paroya for not even giving this patient the time of day to find out what happened. In any other doctor's office, she would be fired for behavior like this. She has definite mental health and attachment issues.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

The receptionist was very rude! She wouldn't give me management. She kept hanging up on me and they also denied me service.I had a friend call to see if he was accepting new patients and they told her yes but told me no. I am very upset about this situation and will be taking it up with someone higher.

|  RUDE!!!!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

VERY RUDE FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST DR RATHER KEEP EMPLOYER THAN TO KEEP PATIENTS DENIED SEEING ME AS A PT AND LIED AND SAID THAT THE DR WAS NOT SEEING ANY NEW PTNEEDED MEDICAL ATTN IMMEDIATELY AND WAS TURNED AWAYWILL BE TAKING THE PROPER STEPS TO GET THIS MATTER ADDRESSED

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Paroya is a soft spoken man who seems as knowledgeable as any doctor I have experienced. I am a diabetic and new to the area, needing to establish a relationship with a physician. Since I have only visited his office once I have difficulty in judging much about the quality of long-term care. The office is decidedly low-tech compared with any I have seen in 20 years but Dr. Paroya seems professional all the way. The office, unlike most in the area, accepted my Aetna HMO insurance.