Dr. Nadeem Paroya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadeem Paroya?

September 15th, 2016

Extremely Pleased

I have been with Dr. Paroya for a number of years and have recommended him to both friends and family. He is knowledgeable, professional, and understanding. He takes time to really listen and asks relevant, insightful questions. I never feel rushed and can always count on thorough explanations from him. I know a number of people who also feel very confident with Dr. Paroya! I also appreciate the office staff, who have always been most kind and helpful.

February 19th, 2016

Been a pat. for over 8 years..

Dr. Paroya is one of the most physician's in the whole area. He takes him time, he listens, and he really hears what you are explaining or asking. He has excellent employees in both offices that go above and beyond how they can help each pat. I have been with the office for 8 years and I would not go anywhere else. Sometimes people make their on problems..

November 6th, 2013

First Impression

Visited the Doctor for the first time changing from my last Family Doctor - here is my first impression: He took his time was not in a hurry, I did not wait for an hour in the waiting room after registering and liked his polite and easy going style of asking questions and recommending solutions - My conclusion so far - he is a keeper .

September 4th, 2013

I think he's one of the better doctor's out there. He recognizes and understands what happens with food allergies, which is hereditary.

November 15th, 2011

Very Unprofessional

The receptionist was very rude! She wouldn't give me management. She kept hanging up on me and they also denied me service.I had a friend call to see if he was accepting new patients and they told her yes but told me no. I am very upset about this situation and will be taking it up with someone higher.

July 8th, 2011

Dr. Paroya is a soft spoken man who seems as knowledgeable as any doctor I have experienced. I am a diabetic and new to the area, needing to establish a relationship with a physician. Since I have only visited his office once I have difficulty in judging much about the quality of long-term care. The office is decidedly low-tech compared with any I have seen in 20 years but Dr. Paroya seems professional all the way. The office, unlike most in the area, accepted my Aetna HMO insurance.

February 2nd, 2017