A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir Kheli graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Tahir Kheli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Khan Tahir Kheli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem K. Tahir Kheli practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli practices Family Medicine near French Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See French Camp Family Physicians.