Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahir Kheli
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tahir Kheli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir Kheli graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Tahir Kheli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Khan Tahir Kheli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem K. Tahir Kheli practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Tahir Kheli practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors.