A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alekseeva graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Alekseeva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva practice?
- Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadejda Alekseeva practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists.