Dr. Nader Abdelmassieh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2016
Dr.HabibAbdelmassieh made my nerve test easy to go through

June 18th, 2015
compassionate physician
Dr. Habib is a compassionate and highly effective physical and rehab medicine physician. He is an expert in what he does and he does it as the humane physician that he is. Tops!

June 15th, 2015
Dr Habib explains the conditions very well, and spends the time to make sure you understand. also will go out of his way to insure that you are completely satisfied with the explanations. Very good doctor and very good at conveying his diagnosis.

April 19th, 2015
Dr.Habib Abdelmassieh is so caring , he is the only doctor who gave his cell phone , after a spinal injection, to call him directly if I need to.

April 16th, 2015
Very caring Doctor. Has called me on weekends to tell me about lab reports. Take time with you & gives you easy to understand diagnosis

April 10th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Abdelmassieh, for many years for my back pain. He provided various treatments including physical theraphy and epidural injections. These have worked wonderfully for me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Abdelmassieh for chronic low back pain.

April 8th, 2015
I have gone to Dr. Habib several times in the past but this last time I went to see if I could have injections for my lower back (I have had them in past).Dr. wanted me to have an MRI (had been awhile since I had one).Had the MRI on my lower back but the MRI showed just enough of my mid back here there was a tumor found.Dr. Habib called me in office for consultation. To make long story short I had to have the tumor removed.This type tumor has no symptoms and could have caused severe consequenses if not found.I praise Dr.Nader Abdelmassieh with saving me. Had he not ordered this MRI I could possibly be paralyzed.

April 1st, 2015
Dr. Habib is always courteous and spends time with my mom Betty Lovre. We never wait more than 10 minutes for our appointment. Office is very clean along with the bathrooms. His office staff is very friendly and respond quickly to my mom's needs. I would highly recomend Dr. Habib to other patients.

March 12th, 2015
Very Good Doctor
Dr. very concern about you care. Takes time to explain all details about treatment, explains everything in terms you can understand. Always ask if you have any questions. He has in the pass even called me on the weekend to tell me results of test. Unheard of today. Would & have recommended him to other friends.

March 9th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Habib for several years and he goes the extra distance to help you. I would highly recommend him to anyone that has been diagnosed with chronic pain as he has much experience in this area. I have put my trust in him and I haven't been disappointed.

March 5th, 2015
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!
Dr. Nader Abdelmassieh is a best doctor I've ever dealt with. He is a great listener, and very concerned about your needs. He's the only doctor I know that comes to the waiting room to retrieve his patients. So easy to talk to. Very friendly. He's an exceptionally skilled MD. I would highly recommend him.

March 5th, 2015
Very professional and patient-oriented. Accurate diagnoses and treatment plans. Has helped me tremendously!