A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Ailabouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Ailabouni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Ailabouni, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailabouni graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ailabouni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Bishara Ailabouni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nader B. Ailabouni practice?
- Dr. Nader Ailabouni has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nader Ailabouni practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.