A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Ailabouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Ailabouni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Ailabouni, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailabouni graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ailabouni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ailabouni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans