Dr. Nader Antonios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader Antonios?

July 31st, 2014

Absolutely easy to talk to, follow up with me

May 21st, 2013

Horrible Experience, Felt Assaulted!

Worst experience ever! First he was extremely late! He hurt me, had no sympathy for my condition, was impatient, didn't listen, didn't care and I filed a complaint and the hospital didn't care either! Tried to see another specialist but hospital really didn't bother to follow through with anything. Dr. Antonios should not be licensed to treat patients. He is not what I would call a doctor and I would tread lightly to take anything he says to be truth. I brought my records, he wouldn't look at them, he didn't want to hear my problems with my health. He couldn't wait to get out of my exam room and get rid of me!

February 10th, 2013

Humana Patient

It was a little tricky finding the Emerson office but after that, all went well. I had only a short wait in the waiting room and in the exam room. The doctor seemed very interested in my history. I was not rushed. He is calling for records on a previous procedure and the next visit is set. I look forward to working with Dr Antonios.

May 5th, 2016