Learn more about Dr. Nader Balba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Balba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balba
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Balba, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balba graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Balba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader H Balba MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nader H. Balba practice?
- Dr. Nader Balba has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Balba practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Gastroenterologists.