A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Balba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Balba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balba
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Balba, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balba graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Balba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader H Balba MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nader H. Balba practice?
- Dr. Nader Balba has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Balba practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Gastroenterologists.