Dr. Nader Balba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Great Docotor
Dr Balba continues to be one of the finest physicians I have found. He possesses a wonderful bedside manner and expresses great concern for his patient. He explains everything in a clear and concise mannaer and discusses the options available with the pros and cons of each. After my last visit he personall called me to provide me with additional information on my tests and to arrange a follow up appointment. He also cares for the rest of my family in the same manner. I highly recommend this outstanding professional.

November 10th, 2015
Wonderful physician
Dr. Balba is the best gastroenterologist I have seen. He has the rare -- but badly needed -- combination of incredible communication skills and fantastic bedside manner. Every time I leave a visit, I can't believe how long I spent seeing other doctors whose approaches were much less organized and caring. If you have complicated medical issues, this is a doctor I would consider because he can handle a lot of information in a short time, although he does not rush. He spends plenty of time with his patients and provides valuable, easy-to-apply feedback and organized next steps. I am so thankful to have found this physician.

April 9th, 2015
Very nice, thorough, seems to care about the patient. Would recommend. Another doc recommended him to me.

February 3rd, 2012
truly opinion
I already registered with him , after around 1 and half month I got my first appointment , I didnt feel I got treatment , because it was required to do Endoscopy and I dont enough money to afford the cost of endoscopy and my situation start more worse therefore I tried to scheldule an appointment in order to give a second option but unfortunately I couldnt because his staff I dont know the names but one she was Asian they didnt give me either any near time even with any physician in their office . therefore I decided to change this physician not because him but because his staff in order to treat my self

January 17th, 2012
Best Doctor you will ever find in his field
Dr. Balba has treated every member of my family. He is kind, compassionate toward his patients. He will explain your illness in easy understanding terms. I am so glad that he has decided to stay in Northern Virginia area. Don't be surprise to get a phone call from Dr. Balba on weekends and evenings. He does house calls to check in on his patients.

June 8th, 2011
DONT STEP FOOT HERE EVER!!!!!
I would give this place 0 Stars if I could. Dr. Nader Balba was my doctor in which I was dealing with tremendous pain as I was diagnosed with Gastritis (caused from a very uncomfortable and painful H. Pylori). After charging me and my insurance company $3,000, there was absolutely no follow-up. A prior doctor prescribed Dexilant to me which I completed after 30 days but still didn't feel 100% better. I would have difficulty at times. The Dr. promised to contact me directly the following but never heard from him and apparently I had to end up dealing with his secretary, who tries to act as a doctor...discussing my medication and my medical history while her only duty should be scheduling follow-up meetings. This doctor and this clinic DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS...they are in it for the green dollar and that's all. My previous doctor in Northern NJ would call me during off-hours and the weekends to see how I was feelings while this doctor disappeared for over 2 months until I had to pretty much yell at his secretary to get in contact with him. The doctor tried to tell me there was some miscommunication which I think its pretty clear that all doctors should follow up and ummm....care about their patients. They basically want you to have no relationship or contact with the doctor unless your giving them the dollar bills. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!If you have any pain, discomfort and want a doctor that cares for you or is genuine, this is DEFINITELY NOT the place. They are only sincere to the one thing.....and we know what that is...DONT BE FOOLED AND NEVER EVER EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS PLACE... I will be going to the better business bureau soon and onto a lawyer to see what he says in order to have a chance at getting back the 3 grand which they legally robbed me for.I would give this place 0 Stars if I could. Dr. Nader Balba was my doctor in which I was dealing with tremendous pain as I was diagnosed with Gastritis (caused from a very uncomfortable and painful H. Pylori). After charging me and my insurance company $3,000, there was absolutely no follow-up. A prior doctor prescribed Dexilant to me which I completed after 30 days but still didn't feel 100% better. I would have difficulty at times. The Dr. promised to contact me directly the following but never heard from him and apparently I had to end up dealing with his secretary, who tries to act as a doctor...discussing my medication and my medical history while her only duty should be scheduling follow-up meetings. This doctor and this clinic DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS...they are in it for the green dollar and that's all. My previous doctor in Northern NJ would call me during off-hours and the weekends to see how I was feelings while this doctor disappeared for over 2 months until I had to pretty much yell at his secretary to get in contact with him. The doctor tried to tell me there was some miscommunication which I think its pretty clear that all doctors should follow up and ummm....care about their patients. They basically want you to have no relationship or contact with the doctor unless your giving them the dollar bills. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!If you have any pain, discomfort and want a doctor that cares for you or is genuine, this is DEFINITELY NOT the place. They are only sincere to the one thing.....and we know what that is...DONT BE FOOLED AND NEVER EVER EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS PLACE... I will be going to the better business bureau soon and onto a lawyer to see what he says in order to have a chance at getting back the 3 grand which they legally robbed me for.