A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Bassily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassily graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Bassily has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Bassily MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nader Bassily practice?
- Dr. Nader Bassily has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nader Bassily practices Anatomic Pathology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Owosso, MI.
See Flint Pathologists.