More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nader Bishara
Dr. Nader Bishara, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Bishara is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Coosa Valley Medical Center and Verdugo Hills Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nader Bishara has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Nader Bishara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Ernie Maldonado
Pasadena, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Denis Yen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pasadena, CA 0 mi18
Dr. David Kim
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pasadena, CA 0 mi16